This program is specifically designed for cricketers playing at the elite level at schools or at their clubs. Successful completion of the programme will deliver a high level of cricket skills, fitness, and self-discipline. It is focused on acquiring and mastering critical technical and game sense to optimize performance.Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Age group: 10 years and above
- Complete batting, bowling, fielding, and wicket keeping Master class sessions delivered by expert coaches accredited by Cricket Australia and Sri Lanka Cricket boards.
- Special strength and conditioning program for fitness testing and profiling of all participants.
- Multi-angle player analysis with detailed reports focusing on injury prevention and performance improvement.
- Reports and presentations on all technical and physical aspects of the game.
- Nutritionist presentation and meal planning for players.
- Delivered for any club or school with our first-class coaching and equipment either at your location or at our training facility.
- Access to intensive cricket training using international coaching equipment and activities for rapid performance.
- Flexibility in tailoring a program to suit the needs of players and groups